Why don’t black people support black businesses?
We aspire to be a leading Large Financial Co-operative (LFC) in Lesotho and a preferred financial services provider to member Entrepreneurs, Co-operatives, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) by 2021.
- The primary purpose of People’s Saccos is to provide relevant financial services to its members in order to enable them to participate meaningfully in all sectors of the economy with the ultimate objective of enabling them to meet their economic and social needs and aspirations.
- To provide relevant financial services to member entrepreneurs, co-operatives and SMEs at competitive interest rate
- To provide funding for viable projects of entrepreneurs, co-operatives and SMEs
- To liberate members financially and economically
- Perseverance – “Continuing in a course of action even in the face of difficulty or with little or no prospect of success”
- Professionalism – “subscribing to the level of excellence and competence that is expected of a professional”
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT PEOPLE'S SACCOS?
M 25 P/A
Minimum amount to buy shares: M100